Highland Biosciences offers consultancy and development services to clients looking to solve challenging technical problems.
We are looking for high accademic achievers who can demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge to real-world applications and implement practically. In return the placement will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to contribute to significant and challenging project work within their job role whilst learning new practical skills with support from a mentor.
Typical tasks of the placement will include:
- Supporting design engineering team
- Completion of operational calibration data sets
- Data analysis / preparation of mathmatical models
- Preparation of reports
- Experiment design and practice
- Innovation activities: product design, internal processes
- Written communication skills
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in engineering or science
- Previous work experience
- Maths higher
- Careful and safety conscious
- Confident outgoing personality
How to apply: Please send your CV to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter stating your availability and whether the placement would be part of your course content.